PDA

View Full Version : People

Shaneane
04-18-2008, 07:04 PM
People important to you; people unimportant to you, cross your life, touch it with love and carelessness, and move on. There are people who leave you and you breathe a sign of relief and wonder why you ever came in contact with them. There are people who leave you and you breathe a sign of remorse and wonder why they had to go away and move on. Enemies hate and move on. I believe in Godís love and concern for out lives. He knows we need people and so, He gives us a life where we mover in and out of each otherís lives, each leaving his or her mark on the other. You find that you are made up of bits and pieces of all who have ever touched your life, and you are more because of it, and you would be less if they had not touched you. Never question; and never regret.

Rhacer
04-21-2008, 08:48 AM
I hate people.

Rha

Shaneane
04-21-2008, 03:18 PM
But People LOVE you Rhacer 8)

Yawanna
04-29-2008, 08:12 AM
I hate people.

Rha

I hate stoopid people

but i do like cookies

Satrn
01-27-2014, 06:44 PM
I like Pie

Veauamil
05-07-2014, 10:51 AM
People important to you; people unimportant to you, cross your life, touch it with love and carelessness, and move on. There are people who leave you and you breathe a sign of relief and wonder why you ever came in contact with them. There are people who leave you and you breathe a sign of remorse and wonder why they had to go away and move on. Enemies hate and move on. I believe in Godís love and concern for out lives. He knows we need people and so, He gives us a life where we mover in and out of each otherís lives, each leaving his or her mark on the other. You find that you are made up of bits and pieces of all who have ever touched your life, and you are more because of it, and you would be less if they had not touched you. Never question; and never regret.

Reminiscent of:

No Man Is An Island

No man is an island,
Entire of itself,
Every man is a piece of the continent,
A part of the main.
If a clod be washed away by the sea,
Europe is the less.
As well as if a promontory were.
As well as if a manor of thy friend's
Or of thine own were:
Any man's death diminishes me,
Because I am involved in mankind,
And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls;
It tolls for thee.

I have to say - provably, my most challenging and frustrating struggles have come from my various interactions with other human beings. However, so, too, have my most profound lessons, and steps toward being a better, happier me. But I still have to say; My most joyful moments have all been provided by my pets. (Then again, so have my most sorrow filled moments come from the loss thereof). But, show me a man without friendships and I will show you a man without purpose in life.

God never brings two people together solely for the benefit of one - there is always some plan in motion.

KBS/Veau