PDA

View Full Version : Burger Quiz!

Vortec
05-18-2009, 11:42 AM
What kind of Burger are you?!
http://www.buildabetterburger.com/burgers/quiz

This is me, and I am SOO gonna try the recipe link it gave me!

You have a great appreciation for cultural differences and embrace them with great gusto. People are drawn to your undying curiosity about life. You seek excitement and are always open to new experiences and food. On more than one occasion, youíve been called a risk taker. You are happy to cook a Moroccan dinner for 12 at your place or try the local fare from a far-off land. From Sangria to sake, you regularly tempt your taste buds with flavors of the world.
Your burger recipe is: Rainforest Zip Line Burger (http://buildabetterburger.com/files/02_Adventure_Burger.pdf)
Your wine pairing is: Pinot Grigio (http://www.sutterhome.com/w_pg.php).

Enjoy!

Veauamil
05-20-2009, 03:54 PM
Well, I wo't bother to paste my results, since they turned out to be identical to Vortec's.

But...but...but...I don't drink wine. And really now? 12 people? Honest to goodness, if there were more than three guests in my home at a single time, it'd take me about 25 mintes to start telling them the party was over and I need my alone time. LOL 12 people would never be invited simultaneously.

DriftFeklar
05-20-2009, 04:29 PM
Your result is "Intellectual-Burger"

You are a high achiever and are very dedicated and loyal. Your commitment to excellence comes through in all you do, from your friendships and family to your cooking. You are precise in following recipes and you make sure your home looks great when company arrives. Only the best for your nearest and dearest, so you pull out the good china and the expensive wines for your guests.

Your burger recipe is: The Asian Fusion Tuna Burger (http://buildabetterburger.com/files/04_Intellectual_Burger.pdf)

Your wine pairing is: Sauvignon Blanc

Namao
05-21-2009, 03:01 AM
"Hipster-Burger"

You are very laid back and rarely lose your cool. Last-minute guests for dinner Ė no sweat. Life is too short for you to stress out about the small stuff. You have a flair for mixing and matching your dishes and making a masterpiece out of whatever is in the fridge, so your guests donít even realize when you throw together a meal on the fly. Your compassion and sensitivity are unwavering. People trust you and feel they can open up to you about their emotions, especially over a meal and a bottle of wine.

Your burger recipe is: the Magic Mushroom Burger.

Your wine pairing is: Zinfandel

avilone
05-22-2009, 02:39 AM
You have a strong sense of yourself and are very confident in all you do. Your extroverted personality gives you a wide circle of friends, who admire and respect your taste in everything from fashion to food. If a friend, relative or co-workers needs a restaurant tip, you are their go-to person. You are always in-the-know on the newest restaurants to open. When it comes to entertaining, you take great pride in hosting parties at hotspots and introducing your crowd to the latest food and wine trends.
Your burger recipe is: Best of the Best Burger.
Your wine pairing is: Cabernet Sauvignon.

Shaneane
05-25-2009, 04:39 PM
I am a Type-A-Burger - God if you only knew me that is so true.

You have a strong sense of yourself and are very confident in all you do. Your extroverted personality gives you a wide circle of friends, who admire and respect your taste in everything from fashion to food. If a friend, relative or co-workers needs a restaurant tip, you are their go-to person. You are always in-the-know on the newest restaurants to open. When it comes to entertaining, you take great pride in hosting parties at hotspots and introducing your crowd to the latest food and wine trends.

Your burger recipe is: Best of the Best Burger.

Your wine pairing is: Cabernet Sauvignon.

Ok that is funny

Cribbage
05-25-2009, 05:24 PM
You have a great appreciation for cultural differences and embrace them with great gusto. People are drawn to your undying curiosity about life. You seek excitement and are always open to new experiences and food. On more than one occasion, youíve been called a risk taker. You are happy to cook a Moroccan dinner for 12 at your place or try the local fare from a far-off land. From Sangria to sake, you regularly tempt your taste buds with flavors of the world.

Your burger recipe is: Rainforest Zip Line Burger (http://buildabetterburger.com/files/02_Adventure_Burger.pdf).
Your wine pairing is: Pinot Grigio.

Bloxy
07-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Your result is "Hipster-Burger"
You are very laid back and rarely lose your cool. Last-minute guests for dinner Ė no sweat. Life is too short for you to stress out about the small stuff. You have a flair for mixing and matching your dishes and making a masterpiece out of whatever is in the fridge, so your guests donít even realize when you throw together a meal on the fly. Your compassion and sensitivity are unwavering. People trust you and feel they can open up to you about their emotions, especially over a meal and a bottle of wine.
Your burger recipe is: the Magic Mushroom Burger.
Your wine pairing is: Zinfandel

Please note that you could have a dominant burger personality with subtle hints of others. You could easily be a Hipster-Burger with Nurture-Burger tendencies. So, embrace your inner burger and always remember, "if the bun fits, wear it."