PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Bushka

Satrn
05-19-2010, 06:42 PM
I know Most of you know or have known Bushka, the malodorous troll warrior, but as I havent seen or heard from him in a while I thought I would ask if anyone has a troll sighting to report.

On the good side I am alive and doing well, Hey Kalley Veau Mckae and many many others I wont hurt by failing to mention. Wow has been taking up my time recently as has work and honey-do lists, I miss the lot of you and playing a druid in eq, but honestly cannot commit the time to playing full time so I play warcraft as it allows me to play on my schedule.

I hope everyone is doing well, Kalley I hope your son is doing well, and I still owe Him a beer, he just has to let me know when he is in cajun country and ill buy.

Veau I hope all is well with you and your job
If any of you see Bushie by chance have him email me at Gaynor93@aol.com or email me yourself, and thanks

Geldohr
05-19-2010, 08:01 PM
He did the dance with me a couple days ago! He's around.

Kalley Respire'Vital
05-19-2010, 08:16 PM
been on line a few times over last week

Veauamil
05-20-2010, 07:15 AM
Bush is here Boss. Still waiting for Vort. Still waiting for Satrn too.
Everything is A-O.K. here Buddy. The job is going well, thank you.

It's good to "hear" from you and know you're doing alright. I'm remiss...look at your phone number and tell myself "Tonight I'll call" then I get wrapped up in something, and...you know how it goes I reckon. I hope events in the Gulf aren't taking a negative impact on you.

Let me know when is a good time to call, it's been a while and 'd love to chat a while.

/salute
Keep on keepin' on Buddy.

Ken

Bushka Eberlubbin
05-21-2010, 09:37 PM
Heya Tim. Still healin up...whats up?

Veauamil
05-24-2010, 11:13 AM
We found him :)