PDA

View Full Version : Hi Guys! I am feeling nostalgic!

Cunningfox
05-23-2010, 02:40 PM
This is "Reynard" the crazy druid stopping in to say hello to some old friends. :)

Actually, I was actually dreaming about EverQuest last night which prompted me to look for some folks from long ago. It is funny but I dreamed of friends such as Silench, Catrinka, Nohky, and Agreu from "Knights of Eternal Light" (KoEL). That ancient newb guild is where I met some great friends such as Rey v2.0, Kalley, Whip, Itty Bitty, and many others.

Anyway, it is nice to see you guys going strong and kicking arse! I am thinking of reactivating after reading these and other forums, although I do not have the freedom to play as much as I once did. If I did come back, I'd likely need a tutor to remind me of simple things such how to get around, lol. I might just invent a time machine to go back and enjoy the "Woodstock" of gaming as it was in 99/00.

[I hope "Nostalgic" isn't a character name, otherwise this thread title sounds like I am doing bad/fun things to him/her...]

Take care folks!

Reynard Cunningfox

Kalley Respire'Vital
05-23-2010, 03:51 PM
Hey hun good to hear from you!!!! you come back ill find some one to teach you how to get around... lord knows you dont want to follow me:scratchchin: :glomp:

Bittasa
05-23-2010, 06:06 PM
Hey Rey good to see you poking around the forums. You have been missed. Hope life is treating you well.

Veauamil
05-24-2010, 11:13 AM
Welcome Sir, I recognize the name, but don’t believe I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet you. But it’s always good to have the folks from “long ago and far away” come back once in a while, even if just to say howdy.

If you reactivate, of course you know that we are here for you – whether it be getting around, catching up, or what have you.

My God, you have me Nostalgic now – Silench, Catrinka and Agreu. Holy Smokes!!! Of course, I knew them from a different guild, but miss them nonetheless eh?

Peace. And maybe we’ll see you in the Guild Hall J

Pettidoc
06-28-2010, 12:39 AM
Long time no see, folks,

This is Pettidoc, Pettiench. I was also getting nostalgic lately and decided to do a search on the Stone Coven. Glad to see that you guys are still open and running.

I frequently miss this guild and the people in it !! Had a lot of good times here...good memories. As for Knights of Eternal Light (KoEL), a guild I spent ALOT of time in, I know that this guild has a lot of people who used to be in that guild.

I can tell you all that Silench and Catrinka are doing fine. They started playing WoW (I know, right)...and got me playing the game too. Then, they dropped out of the server I was on. They said there was too much drama in the guild!! As many will recall, that was a KoEL issue for them...hell, it has always been an issue for them, no matter what guild they were in.

As of now, Cat and Sile may be playing on another WoW server, but I doubt it. I think they are game free, atm. I will have to call Silench and asked, as its been a few months since we have spoken.

Like Reynard (HEY, REYNARD!!), I too would think about reactivating my account, but I really have no godly idea how. I cant even remember my log in info, or what email address I had when I stopped playing.

Well wishes sent out specifically to Kalley, Reynard, Bittasa, Veauamil....and the rest of you folks I am not mentioning. Safe hunting !!

Tico
06-28-2010, 12:54 AM
Try and get your accounts activated. It is easy to get caught up and as Kalley said, I'm sure there are people more than willing to help with the learning curve to help people get back into the game.

Veauamil
06-29-2010, 11:02 AM
OMG DOC!!!!!!!

We miss you!!!!!

Kalley Respire'Vital
07-06-2010, 11:12 PM
D O C !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

thats all <3