PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday V *impish grin*

Veauamil
06-29-2010, 11:12 AM
Well, a day late and a post short. But wth, so what. LOL

I figured since Avy/Server sent me a birthday greeting, I might as well post it here too. LOL

Sorry I been MIA. Most know, between buying a house, and the doggie being sick...

Doggie is doing alright btw, for the moment. She has good days and bad...always has a good appetite and a good demeanor, just some days are painful, and some days are more active. I'm giving her as much love as she can possibly tolerate :) and spoiling her evey which way including loose. Whatever she wants, that's the rule. Paying close attention to her demeanor, appetite, and the look in her eyes. I strongly believe she will let me know when she has had eough. Ultimately, as I understand it, the cancer itself won't take her, Per Se. The vet reckons that what will happen is that a bone will break, and the bone cancer won't allow for healing, and at that point it will be my responsibility, out of love, to help her...die :( I hate that word.

I've held each of my babies in my arms as they had to leave this world, and it never gets easier, but it's the right thing to do when thier circumstances become too unbearable for them.

Hopefully I'll be on this weekend. Although I suspect most of you will be off doing Holiday stuff.

God Bless, and love you all. Happy Independence Day!!!!

Kenny

Justsexy
06-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Aww V! Your poor poochie will always be guarding you!! It's just how she is.. Even after she is gone! TSC is going to be here for you when you decide you need someone to talk to! Take care of yourself.. Take care of your poochie! We miss you!! Hugs!!

Avyendha
06-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Happy Birthday V.

Just keep giving your doggie the love you always have and she will let you know when it is time to say good bye. :(

Avy

Cribbage
06-29-2010, 05:43 PM
Happy birthday V,

I was very sorry to hear about your puppy. I know how much you love your "kids". I know that you will make the most of the time you have left with each other. They really find a way into our hearts.

God bless and see you soon

shammanron
06-30-2010, 12:07 AM
Happy Birthday V and hope the house is going well.

sillaen
06-30-2010, 10:39 AM
Happy birthday V. Hang in there.

Silynt
06-30-2010, 02:33 PM
Happy Birthday, V.

Kaarma
06-30-2010, 09:52 PM
Happy Birthday!

Veauamil
07-01-2010, 07:27 AM
Thank you Gang. Happy 4th of July weekend, I hope everyone has a safe and fun holiday!!!!

Kalley Respire'Vital
07-06-2010, 11:07 PM
KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!
hugs sweet heart

DriftFeklar
07-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Happy Birthday Veauamil

Sorry to hear about your little one.

Namao
07-09-2010, 08:49 PM
Happy Birthday V! :)