PDA

View Full Version : The Alliance WTG!

Ronian
07-14-2010, 10:23 AM
Hi everyone, With two weeks under our belt in the alliance we are turning into a force to be reckoned with. There have been a few obstacles to overcome and a few still remain. But the fact that we have full raids and all of us are seeing new content is only a big plus. I have been amazed at how fast we all have settled in. Its great to see some new tanks in the tank rotation, all the dps that has been added, Healers classes that work hard night in and night out, and all the rest of us that I didnt mention. EQ feels alive again with the server merge and I for one really like all the freinds we have met in the Alliance. Thanks again Ronian

Adobo
07-14-2010, 11:16 AM
amazed yet not surprised..grateful and optimistic! cyas in Norrath! Adobo

Namao
07-14-2010, 12:03 PM
Thats great news and I am very proud of TSC and Alliance members! Kill a few for me :)

puluvil
07-14-2010, 02:02 PM
Great job TSC and CI, besure to save some mobs for me.

Ronian
07-16-2010, 12:40 PM
Hey Pul you forgot New Dawn Rising, Great job all

Zimmerts
07-19-2010, 09:37 PM
Whats the alliance? Sorry ive been away for the last month.

shammanron
07-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Zim, call your brother Garg. he can tell you all about it..lol

Ailinye
07-23-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey all, was just lurking and wanted to congratulate you all on your recent wins. Not all alliances work out well, you guys have seemed to find the secret to success, keep up the good work.

Ailinye

Maleificent Maelstrom
07-25-2010, 05:20 PM
Congratulations to all the alliance members on the great work and all the awesome first kills..

It's only been 2 weeks for those of us with NDR, but in just a short time this team has accomplished a ton and had a great time doing it. Very happy to be here and looking forward to all the great things the future will hold.

Cheers,

Maleificent