PDA

View Full Version : Never had a chance to say this.

gleichg
07-19-2010, 12:01 AM
When I left the guild my departure was quick and abrupt. I would like to take the time to say it was nothing personal. My decision to leave was based on a disagreement with 1 person. I would like to add I am grateful for the advancement I received while a member of TSC. 99.9%percent of you are great people and made the game fun and interesting for me. I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavours. If I am on and you need anything I can provide let me know.
-gleichg (druid extrodanaire)

Sheitan
07-19-2010, 10:26 AM
who was it? you cant say it was one person and not give the name.

Cribbage
07-19-2010, 11:21 AM
He can if he wants to keep this post up for a little while so folks can say their goodbyes.

Take care Gleichg.

Veauamil
07-19-2010, 11:57 AM
Goodbye!!!

It was me Shei....I'll explain in game if you're inclined to know. No need messing up the boards. Been there, done that. NFG.

Silynt
07-19-2010, 12:04 PM
Was wondering what had happened to you. Sucks you felt it necessary to leave for just 1 person. I don't like everyone in the guild, but I'm not going to quit because of it. Anyhow, take care!

Gargamesh
07-19-2010, 03:37 PM
Hell I don't like any of these freaks, but you don't see me throwing away my evil plans to rule the universe...

Read my signature, that's all that matters

:signwhogivesa:

gleichg
07-19-2010, 03:40 PM
First off thanks Veaumil(sp) for stepping up. Secondly I said some pretty hateful things, and I am pretty sure I would have been asked to leave anyway. No argument is a one way street, but when you're wrong well you are wrong. I would like to publicy apologize to V for saying the things I said. To the rest of you I wish you all the best.
-Thomas

Araden
07-19-2010, 05:46 PM
Take it easy Gleichg,

I enjoyed being guilded with you in Sojo and in TSC. Best of luck with everything.

Kalley Respire'Vital
07-19-2010, 06:05 PM
:shades:

Sheitan
07-20-2010, 10:24 AM
see, there is nothing wrong with being honest with everyone. if anything, it gives all parties a chance to be civil.

Cribbage
07-20-2010, 11:30 AM
Nope, nothing wrong at all. Calling someone out is way different than the person stepping up though, from a drama perspective. =) I'm glad to see it remains civil.

Veauamil
07-20-2010, 05:32 PM
First off thanks Veaumil(sp) for stepping up. Secondly I said some pretty hateful things, and I am pretty sure I would have been asked to leave anyway. No argument is a one way street, but when you're wrong well you are wrong. I would like to publicy apologize to V for saying the things I said. To the rest of you I wish you all the best.
-Thomas

No thanks necessary. I prefer to own my share of any conflict. That's as much for you as it is for me. I admit I was very surprised that you found it necessary to de-guild, and for whichever comment or verbal attack I threw at you to prompt that decision, I apologize. I don't feel any extra pleasure from the game at the expense of another players'.

I always thought that you and I got on rather well when we were logged so I'm not exactly sure just what really did happen. Or in any event, what caused it to happen.

I hope you're doing well.

puluvil
07-20-2010, 06:42 PM
See none of yall like me, that is y I can never fine a group. Hi G if you should change your mine, you welcome to come back.

Puluvil the lonely ranger. :)

Justsexy
07-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Pul!! You ain't lonely!!!