PDA

View Full Version : Possible Raids Tomorrow (Wed 25th) are possible

zaknafin
08-24-2010, 11:58 PM
Ok, we got Brekt to 14%, was a great first attempt, and a lot of people are wanting to do Brekt tomorrow instead of waiting until next weeks raids. Tico said he wont be on, however I have no problems running the raids (i should be home around 7:30). That being said, if the alliance officers are ok with me running it, and we have enough on, we can run it; if they say no, then we wont, and will have to wait till next weeks raids.

Even IF we CANT attempt Brekt tomorrow however, i would be willing to run through the DoN progression raids with anyone that still needs them (Vish should be doable with around 18-24 i think) would probably take a couple hours tops and the rewards are well worth it. Several aa, 250 hp/mana/end, +1 buff slot, increase chance to crit everything, increase and stats, and most importantly a flat 3% resist rate to all spells.

If anyone is interested ill see you tomorrow when i get back from work.

-Zak

Bloxy
08-25-2010, 12:25 AM
Sounds like a great idea just need to remember there will be no DKP so loot will be randomed and this will not effect your attendence. GL guys.:hobbesdance:

lilasak
08-25-2010, 08:24 AM
are you sure it was 14% could have sworn i saw 9% when I died. I crashed when bannering back and had to go to work, I was pissed all nite cuz I was sure we had beaten it and i missed it lol. Im definatly in tonite.

Kalley Respire'Vital
08-26-2010, 12:22 AM
Damn, sorry I got this to late!!!!

Justsexy
08-26-2010, 06:44 AM
Got the mob down to 28% with only 33 people.. we can do this with a full raid!Now everyone knows what to expect!!

Araden
08-29-2010, 01:04 AM
I'd planned to log on, but my nap turned into 3 hours of sleep.... :signoops: