PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys!

mynro
02-13-2011, 06:36 PM
Hey guys, been a long time! With news of this new flippy server coming on line this week. Some co-workers and I are excited to jump back into eq.. its been many years since I've stepped foot back. Anyone planning on rolling on that server?

And how are you all doing lately? For the few that prob remember me.. I was with OC around 2002-2004 around.

I'm having trouble getting my original account back for a ridiculous reason (I cannot remember my station name.. and soe is tough about diverging that info.. ridiculous i know).

Hopefully I should be able to get it back soon.

Hope to see you guys around. I may end up rolling on Cazic also incase flippy feels to limiting.

Mynro
65 Chanter ;D

Araden
02-13-2011, 08:07 PM
hah, while sony had inactive accounts reactivated i logged my old chanter accout on and sac'd the 70 chanter i'd not played in years down to 45, and the pally on the account down to 45... 422 EE's =)

If you can't get your account back, welcome to have it, i'm done with it =)

Sorassis
02-19-2011, 02:33 PM
Hey Mynro drop in sometime eq has changed alot

mynro
05-21-2011, 08:06 PM
hey sorassis! sorry took a bit to come back to this post. I relogged my chanter on last night since sony has given like 45 days of free game time or so. I'll hop on and get in touch!

Myn.

mynro
05-22-2011, 02:58 PM
hey is there anyone i should get in touch with about an invite to guild? do you accept old casual members now?

mynro
03-26-2012, 10:25 AM
Hey guys! I logged in last night and am totally lost. I am lvl 73 right now and wanted to atleast level up when i have time in the future.

I guess I am having trouble finding the right area to level in. I was told to check out splitpaw in SK.. which i did.. I got a tank merc and am hitting light blue mobs in there.. but the xp seems to be outrageously slow.. Maybe I have been away from eq to long to remember how long leveling is.

seems like it would have taken like 30 mobs to get 1 blue bub.

any help or guides would be amazing. thanks guys!

Mynro.

puluvil
03-26-2012, 03:20 PM
When im on get with me i will have u lvled in no time

mynro
03-26-2012, 03:54 PM
sounds good to me. ill be in touch. ;)

mynro
03-26-2012, 05:31 PM
question though, how are chanters these days? I was reading some boards that say they aren't as useful as they used to be.. I wonder if its worth just re-rolling at this point.. then maybe I wouldnt be so lost.

puluvil
03-26-2012, 06:14 PM
We need enchanters lol

mynro
03-27-2012, 10:46 AM
sorry to keep posting questions here.. not sure if there is a better place to do it. (this keeps me busy at work)... has the gameplay changed much for chanters? before it was really just buff the group.... sit and do nothing unless there are way to many adds to handle... figured id ask! since i may want a change of pace from that.

Deathredeemer
03-27-2012, 03:35 PM
Mynro, if you got questions on chanters speak to braincandii in guild she can answer ALL your chanter needs, I do know I always need chanter buffs *hint hint*

Cribbage
03-27-2012, 03:44 PM
Guess the first question is are you on a gold or silver account. With a silvers reduced functionality there won't be much you can do in current content regardless of class. If you are a gold and doing it right, you shouldn't be sitting around much at all. Enchanters make a nice puller when you don't have a monk, necro, or bard around.

mynro
03-27-2012, 04:29 PM
right now its just a silver account.. as I was just rechecking the game out.. if I end up really enjoying it again, i will be making it a full account though.

mynro
03-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Mynro, if you got questions on chanters speak to braincandii in guild she can answer ALL your chanter needs, I do know I always need chanter buffs *hint hint*

great, thanks fastfistz! :shades:

Cribbage
03-27-2012, 07:41 PM
Very cool, the silver is nice for a taste but the limitations on it really blow. Welcome back =)

mynro
04-03-2012, 04:48 PM
Wanted to thank everyone thats helped me get going again.. been a great help.. I also found my old forum signature... very old ;)

Also, is there a member access part of the forums?

hrm sig not showing up.

Kalley Respire'Vital
05-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Hugs

Veauamil
05-09-2012, 01:07 PM
Guess the first question is are you on a gold or silver account. With a silvers reduced functionality there won't be much you can do in current content regardless of class. If you are a gold and doing it right, you shouldn't be sitting around much at all. Enchanters make a nice puller when you don't have a necro.

FTW!!!!!! :)