PDA

View Full Version : I miss the Fam!

Iriei
02-20-2011, 05:32 PM
So happy to see these forums still active, The Obsidian/Stone Coven (dont make me take it back to Forgotten Destiny) was by far the best years of gaming for me. Nobody (ok maybe TR :) ) could touch us in our prime! One of these days I hope to dust off Iriei and rejoin my close friends.

Just was reminsing the other day when we earned our way into the rotation at ToV or the pita it was to get everyone shards for VexThal. For anyone who wasnt around during this time - we progressed faster than anyone on any server over any period of time - no joke

I hope to check in on these forms more often and live through you guys in the meantime. I would call out all my buds but I would only fear I would leave just as many out :hugs:

Kirk Gibson / Iriei your favorite Beastlord ../rawr

Sorassis
02-20-2011, 08:21 PM
Hey man good to see ya should drop in and check it out sometime.

skeetar
03-05-2011, 02:39 PM
I bet you still smell like walnuts.

Kalley Respire'Vital
03-07-2011, 12:16 PM
:cheerleader:

Hatenine
03-10-2011, 07:04 PM
Iriei was the dude that recruited me out of darkness aka IoA/TT. Glad I came aboard this guild it had the best people in it and I enjoyed the game even more once i joined.

Jaghates

Jason

Shaneane
03-10-2011, 09:07 PM
till you had to group with Sora and I killed you all the time.

Sorassis
03-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Shane will always be known as the druid that killed the biggest warrior on the server that is all :signkthxdie:

Kalley Respire'Vital
03-21-2011, 10:30 PM
HEY.... Im the one who DA the Tank on our FIRE run

2 or 3 hours clearing to the boss for our flag from fire Boss for time flag and Kalley DAs the tank :newbie: