PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Lasaman
06-14-2011, 11:22 PM
Hi there, I am LasaMan. Raid Leader of TSF on Test Server.

We are a group of players that have managed to raid on Test Server in the past few years. Due to the lack of the population, we have not been able to really progress. As you may have heard from the recent SoE annoucement, Test Server players will be granted a transfer to live servers so they can proceed with progression. We are very excited about this opportunity, and would like to find us a new home to continue raiding.

Currently, we are contacting a few guilds and organizations; I had the pleasure to chat with Puluvil a little about that the TSC alliance raids, and would also like to find out whether TSF players may participate in the alliance, if we move to Cazic. It will be greatly appreciated if you or your recruitment officer may stop by our current forum (EQ-tsf.com), to discuss your need of recruitment issues and see how we may fit in. Ideally, we are hoping to raid at a similar schedule together, work through UF progression and maybe HoT lower tiers to start. It will even be great if you may consider incorporating our current DKP into your DKP list somehow.

Thank you again.

LasaMan

p.s.
1. Our current forum requires registering; you can simply send me (lasaman) a mail to get an account approval.
2. Our DKP standing is also linked through our current website (EQ-tsf.com); you may find out current dkp standing, along with each players' dkp history and activity.
3. The current crew list is being produced, and will be available upon request from the management.

sillaen
06-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Hiya Lasaman. Nice to meet you and thanks for stopping by. Puluvil or one of the officers will be in contact with you.

puluvil
06-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Hi Lasaman thanks for dropping by.

Lasaman
06-16-2011, 09:38 PM
Thank you.

We are hoping to see an official post to start the discussion, as some of our members are eager to hear a little more about you. SoE is placing a time limit for the /servertransfer command, after all.

Aside from the typical addressed issues, some members also have specific questions. I feel that a direct response from you would be more appropriate, and efficient as I am a terrible messenger.

Thank you again. Looking forward to hear from you.

Namao
06-17-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm pretty sure Puluvil has already stated this, but I will give my 2 cents.

As a person such as myself that goes off and on with playing EQ for the past 13ish + years I have come to see these things; TSC is one of the oldest and respectable guilds on Cazic. Wonderful people who not only like to raid, but are great for questions and giving a helping hand. They also like to laugh and make jokes so its not always all about raiding. Miss Kalley is a wonderful guild leader with a heart of gold. All the officers are wonderful, if you have a question they are usually around to answer them.

If you so chose to come to Cazic I have no doubts that you'd be welcomed into TSC with all the respect and kindness I have achieved myself in my many years of being in TSC.

Hope to see you all in guild chat sometime :)

Namao - Level 85 Warrior ~ Proud member of The Stone Coven :slaughter:

puluvil
06-17-2011, 04:26 PM
Lasaman I made an updated post on your boards. Working on logging into EQ lol, hope to talk with you soon.

Satrn
06-27-2011, 08:15 AM
Lasaman haveing been in a few guilds long term over my eq life, I can honestly say that TSC is one of the most inviting and easiest guilds ti get along with. I am almost positive that Puluvil and the other officers will do anything they can to make your guild feel like they have found their new home and just as sure you will enjoy it on Cazic.

Veauamil
06-28-2011, 08:54 AM
As one of TSC "absentia" members, I can only reiterate what Satrn and Nammy & others have said. I assure you TSC will offer a fair chance to any and all who are interested, and should things work out, TSC is the best home that any EQ player could possibly hang his or her hat and heart!