PDA

View Full Version : Memories of Hallof

Cribbage
06-30-2011, 06:49 PM
I am trying to put something special together. I would like for folks to post something about their favorite memories of Hallof ingame. Unfortunatly I will only be able to use a few for what I am doing depending on lenth and must have them before next Tuesday. Even after feel free to post them here as a tribute to a great guy.

Deathredeemer
07-01-2011, 08:51 AM
To start with he was the last person i spoke to before i left for two years. When he came back in the game and was level 85, all i did was give him crap for being a lowbie now. Then before i knew it he was up to level 90 and had the same armor and weapons i had. Took him less time to do this then it took to get tig and fast there. Always would joke around with him between monk and beastlords and just would talk about everything life, eq, and the ocassional stupid stuff. Gonna miss him and all the fun we had, knew him when i was in praxium and then moved to TSC witheveryone the family stayed together in some way (was always the younger one ha).

I wana do something in game, I want to see what is needed to get TSC a neighbor hood and persoanlly buy a house and make it as a place of memories for him, his armor, weapons etc. Just an idea.

Sorassis
07-05-2011, 06:48 PM
I really dont know where to begin, I first started talking to Hall when i made my Berserker Nman at this time he was my alt of Sorassis. then we started grouping together alot to Plev our Baby zerkers. Then Shaneane, Jaguarx, Rkfallon, and a couple others were bringing alts to get Pleved we spent Many days in Katta among other Places leveling up our alts. we called ourselfs the Plev Crew and we all died ourselves Blue, not really sure why at that time Nman, and Sora are still the same color. Oh ya and that was about the Time that Shane killed the Biggest Warrior on the server! :p
I would have to say the best Memories of Hallof are the most recent he came back after a few year break and was level 75. so he had a ton of catching up to do. so we went to work got him there in about 3 weeks or so with All UF flags, and tier 4 HOT flags done, after we was done leveling he started working on AA the best one i can remember was when he got Feighn Death he was gonna take over Pulling from me. if you ever seen the sucess rate of BL. FD its not real good, After almost De leveling he started to figure out if FD failed he can run in circles for 30 seconds till it resets and try again, this was some of the best fun yet watching him run in circles for sometimes minutes at a time, given this did save him several times but great entertainment indeed.
There are way too many good memories i can post of Hall here But i would be typing for days.
Will miss you Friend
Sora.

Shaneane
07-06-2011, 01:06 AM
8) I have a whole book I can write. We had a friend move in with us for a while his name was Chris and not sure what his EQ toon was back in the day. We had one PC in the house and Chris asked if he could download EQ and play (of course I did not know what that was). Chris would play all the time. I got Lonny to make Hallof on his account. Lonny fell in love with the game and soon asked me if we could get an account. So Hallof was deleted and remade on the new account. So Chris would play all day and Lonny would play all night when he got off work. I remember yelling at him that he spent all his time on that PC and game. Then I started playing and OMG 3 people in the same house playing on one PC (this was some fun times fighting over that PC).

So a couple months after I made Shaneane I logged on and I saw that I had died. I ask him what happen to me and he said well I was trying to port for money and did not know I could not port to Waking Land while the dragon is up 8).

Ok I have to tell you one more story then I am going to bed. So I am not sure which time this was but on one of the double xp weekend when they did not happen all the time. The washer went out and I told Lonny hey we need to go get a new one, I was thinking he would not say yes to me due to he did not like to spend money on stuff like that when he could fix it. Out of the blue he looked over at me and had Sears website up and said is this one good they can have it here tomorrow, we can keep playing 8). I about lost it laughing so hard.

I know Lonny love so many people in this game so much.

Also on that part that I killed the biggest tank .... Lonny made me go with you so I think it was his fault.

Tillaini
07-14-2011, 12:43 PM
I remember way back in the Forgotten Destiny days, me and Ice grouping with Hallof and Shaneane all the time. Fun times. He'll be greatly missed.

Kalley Respire'Vital
07-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Sorry I missed this but I guess my best memories of Lonny were in real but I do agree with every one Hallof gave his time and lots of it to any one and every one he could turn a tear to a smile and a smile to a tear

I said it before and again

Steph and Lonny came to stay with us here in CO on vacation we all were up and haven fun and Lonny went to bed .. was an air mattress I put on an old bed frame

I went down to get him out of bed to come back up and play < jumping on air mattress = bad> we both ended up on floor laughing..

I would have been mad but Lonny just laughed and came back up to game with all of us..

seams small Im sure but it touched me and Its mine:lighter:

Cribbage
08-14-2011, 08:20 PM
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iaOiZba5KGo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This song reminded me of Lonny and our many misadventures in Norrath. Miss you brother.

Docray
08-14-2011, 10:35 PM
Very cool song Leth. Thanks for posting it.

Doc