PDA

View Full Version : Sad to say...

Justsexy
11-14-2011, 06:12 PM
Well sadly yesterday I had decided to leave TSC... It was a very hard decision but as Puluvil puts it "If you are not happy then why play"!

No, It has nothing to do with anyone in particular I was just un-happy.. I am glad alliance raids are workin out well for everyone but I disliked seeing a list and the more people we add to guild means the more people are sitting out! I was just not fond of it... I still wish TSC well.. and well friend's list me.. we can still group and stuff!!

TSC will always have a place in my heart, you guys are great! Soo look me up and whenever you need a lazy old slacker druid I will be there!! Hugs to all!!

puluvil
11-15-2011, 12:00 AM
JS wish you the best im sure u will make TSC proud in SR. LoL btw they got a waiting list in SR too.

Justsexy
11-16-2011, 02:13 PM
LOL Pul... Not that I have seen yet!!

sillaen
11-17-2011, 01:46 PM
GL out there JS :)

greychild
11-17-2011, 03:07 PM
No dances :/

Good luck darlin'
GC

Namao
11-18-2011, 02:30 PM
/sniffles ... now who am I gonna have to team up against FF with?(once I start playing again, that is) :P

Good Luck in SR though hun! /hugs!

Wilbollo
11-23-2011, 07:07 AM
OMG! I come to the website for the first time in over a year and find this sad news!!! :-( I am sorry you have gone JS because you were always one of the fun people in the guild full of life and making conversation and for all the times you said you would let me die in group,...you never did,....well not on purpose, haha! I will miss you!

Ben (Wilbollo) :hotfoot:

Veauamil
11-30-2011, 12:46 PM
We love you JS. I admit - not quite the first message I expected to see when I log in after nearly a year. No, I'm not mimicking Wil. LOL Good luck JS. You'll always be part of "the heart of the Coven". *hugs*

Kenny