PDA

View Full Version : Back on soon , I hope

Reconkat
11-17-2011, 12:19 PM
Howdy folks , just wanted to let ya know I've been shuffling around my living arrangements for a bit now and think I finally found a place to park my butt , hehe. I've had internet where I'm staying but it won't let me get online for ANY game , kinda lame but I'm too tarded to find a way around it :lolbonk:

Anyway , hope to see you all back in game soon =)

Satrn
12-10-2011, 03:53 AM
Rekon try hotspot shield, connect to it then try playing a game.

Reconkat
12-11-2011, 08:24 AM
Thanks Sat , but just got done getting settled in at the new house and will be back up and going again in a couple weeks. Moving sucks , incase anyone didn't know :dozey:

puluvil
12-14-2011, 10:24 AM
I cant wait for u to get back online bro.

Satrn
12-14-2011, 02:11 PM
aight well if ya have any problems give a holler ill do what i can to help

Reconkat
12-22-2011, 03:02 AM
Couple more days and net is back up. Ready for some more necro/shammy boxing :signwhogivesa:

Katalia
12-24-2011, 08:08 PM
Glad to hear it! You were always so helpful to me, if there's anything I can do to help when you get back please don't hesitate to ask. I know you haven't been gone long, but I just started a new account with a Bard (ironic, i used to think Bards were lame, now I think no other single class can add more DPS to my Ranger buff-wise) and I didn't get House of Thule on that account until Veil of Alaris was released so essentially one expansion behind...

...long story short, I'm just now caught up so barely starting on the new expansion material so if you need a DPS machine to join you in going through the new content I'm your man.