PDA

View Full Version : Long time no see

Ackmedhabeeb
03-01-2012, 06:10 PM
Hello TSC hope all are well . We miss You all an EQ (Nibler Godlove an Ackmedhabeeb<me>).
Thought i would drop in an say hello from us all. Things here are ok , Kids are growing fast an are vary healthy , work is still misrebly slow an GL is still out of work an going to school ,nibs is busy with kids an night classes an im loosing my mind over trying to get up an out of ware were at with out the income we need .
Been considering coming back but just cant justify the cash if i cant play an raid , dosnt seem werth the cash u know? Anyways if i was to come back , I think i would need to be serious about raiding an have to find a time slot of raiders that would fit better with my schedule EST after 10 pm till 2 or 3 am is about the only time i could pull it off. Im sure we all have fallen terible behind hell we got new exp X's 3 for us all an never even went to it . then had to stop alltogeather.

Well i hope You all are well an EQ is still kiking ass when i am able to coem back .

Ackmedhabeeb Real Men Play Troll ! ! !

Tico
03-01-2012, 07:00 PM
Hi Ackmed. Good to hear from you and hopefully we will see you 3 online soon. In case you haven't heard, Everquest is going Free to play later this month (March) so you will be able to log in even without an active account. The non paying accounts will have level and AA limits but you will still be able to log in and play some.

Ackmedhabeeb
03-01-2012, 08:22 PM
Aye my brother in EQ 2 said there free now But SoE is bilking u for evrything from teired armour to equip it an housing etc etc , says it isnt werth the free he cant ware any of his rasid gear with out paying in cash to staion er merchant thing hell i forget been to long . Not sure what they plan for regular old EQ but in EQ 2 it is a total scam from what he described . I cvan log in an say hello atleast
Nice to here from U Tico be well .
Ack

Namao
03-03-2012, 12:07 PM
ACKY!!!!!!!!!!! and of course GL and NIBS!! /hugs!!!