PDA

View Full Version : Hey TSC! Long time no see!

Inamsav
03-17-2012, 04:01 AM
Hello everyone at the Coven. I hope everyone is doing well. What is everyone up to these days?

I just read about Hallof. That's so sad, and I'm sorry to everyone. He was a really cool dude and I know I didn't know him like you all did, but what time I spent with him he was always very nice. Relaxed, witty, friendly.

So who's still playing, I wonder? Raywen around here somewhere? I heard the game went free to play... so what's that all about? =D

Anyway, I hope you guys are all doing well.

Namao
03-18-2012, 02:06 PM
INAM!!!!! omg hun how you doing?! I haven't played in a long time myself, just got a really good job opportunity, but who knows maybe in the future ... especially that its gone free to play. As far as I know and Leth will probably post some hate-on about it. You can play the game free but if you want to have raid gear and other uber things then you have to pay ... not 100% sure of the cost.

As for the loss of Hallof ... yes its a very sad thing to happen to a great guy. He is missed very much by the TSC family.

It was wonderful hearing from you! :)

Cribbage
03-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Free to play didn't bother me it was the pricing change but since they are grandfathering in my $99 per year it doesn't affect me in any way. Good to see you Inam

Ngoquyen
03-19-2012, 09:01 PM
Inam!!! I still loathe you. How ya! :D

Kalley Respire'Vital
05-05-2012, 01:11 AM
The beast lord was one of a kind heart of gold in game will never regret tossing his butt on the floor for going to bed early on there vacation here :)

as for Rey well after a long vacation from game after the loss of his mom he is in aion :bonk:

and then there is the rest .. kicken it up in eq and doing well .. I just try to keep up with help.. you know im old:snicker: