PDA

View Full Version : Using Plat to Play Everquest!!

Deathredeemer
10-19-2012, 08:11 PM
http://www.everquest.com/news/article?month=102012&id=524389

This should make farming for plat more interesting.

Namao
10-19-2012, 08:38 PM
That's awesome!!! :)

Potawatomi
10-20-2012, 08:22 AM
Plat selling websites across the internet just rejoiced in unison...

Buddii
10-20-2012, 09:51 AM
This is retarded!!!! Then ONLY way someone actually pays for EQ with plat is if they buy it from someone with PP....other then that ur still paying REAL money for it...AND its even more then the monthly fee....you would be better just paying the monthly Fee unless like i said ur paying PP from someone else...other then that...another stupid thing sony came up with....just my opinion

Potawatomi
10-20-2012, 10:11 AM
I'm assuming the price will come down to match that of the existing payment we make for monthly subs. Nice way to get some pp though

Deathredeemer
10-20-2012, 05:49 PM
The only reason i could see it being more money then a subscription it self, would be cause sony is making a 2 dollars "tax" from selling in game, remember it depends on what would be a plat to real life money conversion depending on how fast they sell. I know in games like EvE Online this was instituted and was used by ALOT of players in the game (I used it) if you are capable of farming a price per Krono why pay money. Yes it may not really matter to players who have one a account but to plays who have many (Not a clue who that would be....) But if your able to not pay 20 to 30 dollars a month ( depending on yearly/monthly subscription) and you are able to farm the plat in game ( I know doing HS farming/Swarming, its a gold mine, and yes i WILL be running missions when this is instituted if people sell them so i can get some money, I will start taking names for groups haha ) then it pays for people with more then one account. Even if you want to get up a new account yes you have to pay for the expansions, but no monthly fees if people actually sell them in bazaar (or where) and with ROF you can sell offline.

Its a good concept I fell, but ONLY if you have people who actually buy them and then sell them in game for Plat.

Cribbage
10-23-2012, 10:20 AM
It's no different than what they have been doing in Eve for years. It won't take long for them to be selling for a million plat each just like they do there. Waste of time and effort but if you like to farm plat day in and day out or have it hoarded up like a dragon in heat, why not.

Veauamil
11-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Veau has like 20 million PP as well as some 4600 station points. He should be able to play for free all year long. Now if I could just get my schedule cleaned up enough to play. :(

KBS

Namao
11-11-2012, 10:09 AM
I would really enjoy seeing you on again V/Kenny! I miss our lil talks ... or rants ... whichever :)