PDA

View Full Version : Cupcakes with frosting

Buddii
12-10-2012, 09:22 PM
(alright was gunna upload a pic but its giving me issues soo will try later)
And here are the cupcakes that i was taking about last night when we were raiding. sooo YUMMY

Chocolate cupcakes.
2 cups of flour
3/4 cup of baking cocoa
2 cups of sugar
2 Large eggs
1 cup of mayonnaise
2 teaspoons of vanilla
1 1/3 cup of boiling water

1.Position a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F. Line two standard 12-cup muffin tins with paper cupcake liners.
2.In a large bowl, sift together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3In another bowl, combine the sugar and eggs and beat with an electric mixer set at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Beat in the mayonnaise and vanilla just until combined. Reduce the speed to medium and beat in half of the flour mixture just until combined. Stop the mixer and scrape down the sides of the bowl. Add half of the boiling water and beat at a very low speed just until the batter is smooth, 5 to 10 seconds longer. Beat in the remaining water. The batter will be somewhat thin.
4Divide the batter among the prepared cupcake cups, filing them about two-thirds full. Bake until a wooden skewer inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks and let cool completely. When the cupcakes are completely cool, frost them

Peanut butter frosting
1/2 cup of peanut butter
5 Tablespoons of margarine
1 cup of powder sugar
1-3 Tablespoons of milk

Buddii
12-15-2012, 05:10 PM
i failed to put instructions for the frosting bc i thought of common sense....but my husband proved different....

MELT the butter, then add the peanut butter, power sugar...cream together then add the milk a tablespoon at a time. how think or thin you want the frostting it your judgement. Add more milk if want. if u make it to thing you can simply add some more powder sugar