PDA

View Full Version : VoA Raid level gear

treebasher
02-25-2013, 01:03 PM
Was reading through Allah's and found this to be interesting. Apparently the coins we get for attending the raids can go to purchasing Raid drops. I am sure most of you knew about this but just getting back into the game recently I am playing catch up and figured I would post this in case no one knew about it.

Raid Armor: An Alternative
Every raid event, of course, spawns a chest at its end with loot. Sometimes, the RNG (random number generator) will be very unkind to you and cause long streaks in which you don't see a particular item you've been waiting for.

With Veil of Alaris, you don't necessarily have to rely on the RNG.

Three Raid Currencies
Each time a player participates in and completes a Tier 2 raid (Sarith; Valley of Lunanyn), they receive 10 Rebellion Chits (awarded to EVERY player present for the completion).

Each time a player participates in and completes a Tier 3 raid (Beasts' Domain; Resplendent Temple; Rubak Oseka), they receive 10 Diamond Coins (awarded to EVERY player present for the completion).

Each time a player participates in and completes a Tier 4 raid (Pillars of Alra; Windsong; Erillion; Sepulcher), they receive 10 Bronze Fiats (awarded to EVERY player present for the completion).

These three new currencies can used to buy raid gear (both visible and non-visible) from adventure merchants:

•Tier 2: Riallion Cassand
◦Sarith: 70, -815, -6 -- inside the building in the city's dock area, northeast

•Tier 3: Olgor the Finder
◦Resplendent Temple: 2350, -315, -200 -- just inside the eastern cave entrance

•Tier 4: Sholano
◦Erillion, City of Bronze: 300, 1325, 2 -- outside the front gate

A tier's visible armor can be purchased as soon as you have enough currency to do so (the items are available without any pre-requisites). In addition, as soon as you complete an event, all items from that event become available to you for purchase.

The costs of these items scale with the number of raids in a tier.

NOTE: There is no such system for the Tier 1 (Argath) raid.