PDA

View Full Version : Im still here 8)

Harmoniey
05-07-2013, 12:59 AM
Good evening

Hope all are well and prayers and hugs for those who need it. Im sorry that I left w/o telling every1 bye which was a hard decision for me, but I had to do it there was way too much drama for me. Although I joined CI I still am raiding with TSC so havent completely lost me I just changed guild names. Im still around seems evening lately is the time i get to play anymore. Just cause I switched guilds doesn't mean I cant still group with you I only play 2 toons mage and clr and if on neither Im making $$$ a good thing 8) Thanks and have a wonderful Day 8))

greychild
05-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Well, you know what we're doing raiding wise.
Internally, FF and I are abusing Ttunezz regularly just 'cuz we can, dying on T3 missions in RoF (well, I am... I think most others do just fine), and trying to get enough AA to deal with those "puffball_of_death_rank_43" skills they added.
Feel free to send us $$$ :)
GC

Namao
05-07-2013, 11:14 AM
Well, you know what we're doing raiding wise.
Internally, FF and I are abusing Ttunezz regularly just 'cuz we can, dying on T3 missions in RoF (well, I am... I think most others do just fine), and trying to get enough AA to deal with those "puffball_of_death_rank_43" skills they added.
Feel free to send us $$$ :)
GC

Since when is that a news bulletin? You and FF abusing TT that is :P