PDA

View Full Version : Zhadowstorm

Zhadowstorm
05-08-2013, 02:07 AM
Greetings to new friends and old friends. :greenbanannadance:

As I am new to your guild I wanted to take time and introduce myself.

I have been around this server for almost 11 years on my wizard and I see alot of names of people that I know. Hopefully this joining will be as beneficial to the guild as will be for me. Those that know me can tell you I am very open to helping anyone in guild farm AA, factions, trade skill items. When it comes to tasks and progressions I can get OCD with the achievement window and completing stuff. So on downtime if you see me in some old world zone I am most likely trying some task updates. Anytime I am online feel free to shout for help on anything.

As for real life I am currently working security for the Heart Hospital of New Mexico. My work shifts are odd so it will reflect on my play times various days of the week. I also have a long computer related job experiance as well and if any have questions or pc issues feel free to ask I may be able to help in some way. My original career field is with culinary with degrees and minor in pastry and desserts. I was happy to see a recipe section on the site. It will be revived stat!!

Feel free to message me here or in game anytime. I look forward to meeting new friends and grouping shortly. Besides any chance at training Modalex is a bonus!!

Z

greychild
05-08-2013, 09:31 AM
Training Modalex has simply become a means of PLing him, so We mostly gave up on that. Moda > Chuck Norris. But we love him anyway :)
Glad to know there is another in the guild who seeks out the old world stuff as well as exploring the new; give a yelp if you need a 2nd/3rd hand to do some oldies, and I'll do the same.
Welcome to the asylum/playpen.
GC

Sorerna
05-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Nice! Finally someone on my side of the world and in my State!! Welcome to the party

Zhadowstorm
05-29-2013, 10:14 AM
I figured its been two weeks since I started as a pre-app and would be a good time to update my progress. When I first started I was in raid gear from the UF expansion and barely into level 92 by one percent.

I was pre-app on 05/08/13.

At time of app:
Lvl 92 by 1%
AA: 4337
Ubuffed: hp: 60365 / mana: 59061 / ac: 4952

Currently:
Lvl 97 by 84%
AA: 4782
Unbuffed: hp: 60954 / mana: 61468 / ac: 5000
Self Buffs: hp: 65661 / mana: 64218 / ac: 5710

I am also VOA 2/5 at 11% for progression.

Currently I have Merc / Partisian and Hero of SL completed. Then also completed Merc / Partisian for EW and currently working in Crystal Caverns for the tasks there. All portals are attuned and I can help by binding there and group port in for any that need aside from BG, CH and PoS.

I have been working hard on my spells as well. Currently I have all HoT rank 2 spells 86 - 90 and all rank 2 spells for RoF level 96 with most of level 97 as well. I skipped the VoA spells and was recommended to focus on RoF instead.

As for my gear progress I lost alot of slot 8 raid augs and replaced them with slot 7 from older expansions. The new gear means I also lost alot of purity augments but am replacing them with the Antithesis of Fear augments from the Bazaar. I have not put them in armor as I am waiting till I get the newer level gear at 100. I am currently in the full visible armor slots of the Borean ### of the Frozen Flame and all other gear is levels 90 - 95.

Due to my work schedule I miss Sunday raids but I can make Tuesday and Thursday raids. There may be times on Tuesday I bow out early to get ready for work as I work overnight. When I last checked the raid and dkp site it shows me as attendance from time of app being 5 out of 9 raids with 600 dkp before adding last night's raid.

:scratchchin:

I would also like to take this time to thank the people who have been grouping and I spent time with lately. Your all a good group of people and think with how many stepped up to assist in tasking etc is a reflection of just how good this guild is and can be. So kudos to all of you.

With all this said it is time to go back to :twingunfighers: the mobs in SL and xp grinding to 100 and get back to AA. Oh and yes I promise to work those LAA.

Z

sillaen
05-30-2013, 09:49 AM
Very nice Z. :headbang:

greychild
05-30-2013, 10:49 AM
But how many rangers have you gotten killed? This is the key statistic!
GC

Wilbollo
06-01-2013, 06:57 PM
Nice posts Z! Glad to have another Wiz-Z in the mix!

Zhadowstorm
06-13-2013, 08:02 AM
http://eq.magelo.com/profile/861908

Here is my updated Magelo. The HP / Mana and AA are off some but the gear itself and augs are correct. Looking for some direction and guidance here. Be gentle.

Z