PDA

View Full Version : Unusual problem

Baytor
06-14-2013, 10:46 PM
Tried to log in during my lunch break and it says my passwords are all invalid, even tried chandys accounts. I really doubt all 6 accounts got hacked at once, just curious if this has happened to other people and if so what can be done?

Araden
06-14-2013, 11:11 PM
i can't log any of my accounts in either, but the ones already online are still online in eq

Araden
06-15-2013, 12:13 AM
can get in now

Zhadowstorm
06-15-2013, 12:35 AM
I have had that issue before as well. Close the station access window and relaunch and let it do the complete file check. Every now and then a text file gets corrupted and this replaces it. After this step my game will log in correctly with existing passwords.

greychild
06-15-2013, 01:42 AM
Sony seems to be having issues with their login server intermittently, ever since about 10 days back. I am not sure the complete file check is fixing it, or if you're just getting lucky timing. When I /petitioned the issue (they first told me that my PW was invalid, then when I changed it they told me (a) the change was successful and (b) that my account was banned...), the CS folks responded within a couple of hours and said it was an issue on their end. A couple hours later it went away. I haven't seen a problem today but I've been hearing about it as folks get in.
GC

Cribbage
06-15-2013, 10:30 AM
There was a post on their facebook page about it, supposedly its fixed now.

Baytor
06-15-2013, 01:22 PM
ya it fixed itself. I don't use facebook so I wouldn't have seen it hehe.