PDA

View Full Version : Sony FUBAR?

Veauamil
07-18-2013, 11:43 AM
*head scratch*

I have finally got ‘round to accessing all my EQ accounts…I knew one of them had a vendor toon with some Essence Emeralds and a LOT of PP.
:o<O:p</O:p
I can’t find her. Now I know there is a PP limit…but that wouldn’t actually get the toon deleted or hidden would it? She’s only lvl 1 so I don’t know if SOE deleted inactive toon below certain levels or what…across 5 accounts, I actually have seven toon from Cazic Thule server, all MIA. All were coincidentally below level 20…below level 15 as a matte of fact. All my other alts are at least level 22, and they are all where I left them.
<O:p</O:p
I haven’t even bothered to check my Necro on FV server yet. LOL
<O:p</O:p
Anyone know if SoE did something as part of their EULA or should I take the time to /petition?

Deathredeemer
07-18-2013, 12:57 PM
If they are silver account.. only the top 4 characters will be "acceptable" or they mighta been deleted if a lower level and havent been played. Not sure, Id petition and get a real answer.

sillaen
07-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Didn't they delete all chars under level 10 that haven't been logged in for a while a couple years back. I seem to remember that from somewhere; but then I may just be crazy.

Veauamil
07-18-2013, 03:53 PM
Didn't they delete all chars under level 10 that haven't been logged in for a while a couple years back. I seem to remember that from somewhere; but then I may just be crazy.

That would definitely explain the 7 missing toons. I have a ticket in, so I'll see what GM says.

Veauamil
07-18-2013, 05:16 PM
Greetings,

This is Senior GM Zekil.

Characters below level 10 which have not been logged in within the last 6 months will be purged (ie, deleted) during the server merges. These characters are not recoverable. If there are any characters over level 10 that you are missing, please reply back with the names, levels, races and classes of the characters. Good luck to you!

[EQ] Missing character(s) after a server merge
http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25361/kw/purged (http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25361/kw/purged)

Sincerely,

Senior GM Zekil
In-Game CSR-EverQuest
Sony Online Entertainment

Well it's fine. No toons that I had worked with. Still, I can guarantee, that lvl 1 vendor had close to a million PP. *sigh*

Cribbage
07-19-2013, 01:34 AM
yeah, before I took over Zakaral's account a few years ago from a RL friend his lvl 4 vendor with well over 5 mill plat plus TS items got ate. I have since went through all my alts on all 3 accounts and got my vendors to lvl 15 to be safe.