PDA

View Full Version : Leaving

Boanerges
08-12-2013, 10:02 PM
I have really struggled with this for the past few days. An old friend joined VC and asked me to join long before all the current drama and I've rebuffed him but it's gotten much, much harder. I hate leaving. I hate it a lot. CT was a super guild to me and Tico has been a stalwart leader but it's hard to keep going on. I talked with some people not on the server and they made one point I couldn't get past: it's just not fun anymore.

I wish you all the best.

Cribbage
08-12-2013, 10:28 PM
Hard to argue with that. Hope you find what you're looking for.

greychild
08-12-2013, 10:32 PM
having everyone defect is getting to be not fun but... whatever. have fun I guess.

sunnyy
08-12-2013, 11:29 PM
sorry you feel that way. You were not here for very long . I wish you luck and fun wherever you go. Be Happy

Viterbo
08-13-2013, 10:58 AM
Luckily I been working my bind wound up- I think we will be ok. Later Boan.

Veauamil
08-13-2013, 01:41 PM
God Bless, Good luck, Happy Travels, and all the rest, yada yada. The only thing I can say, since I too have experienced the "not fun anymore" stage is...

What is not fun in one place is going to be equally as not fun in another place...wherever I go, there I am.

Actually I am in the "not fun" stage right now - I have been busting arse on a contract, and when I actually have free time, the last thing I want to do is sit in front of a computer SOME MORE.....

But then I have a few emails out to officers and such, and well... I'll work out a plan, but I'm not leaving TSC because playing Everquest isn't "as fun as I wish it was". As I stated earlier...whever I go, there I am...
And to echo GC...having everyone defect is getting to be not fun...

Anyway...

Yeah, I know...my posts aren't always as rosey and cheery as the average person wishes they were. *shrug* I address stuff the way I perceive it.

K/V