PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen a very lost ranger lately???

Fyrewulf
02-04-2014, 09:29 PM
Hey all thought I would drop by and say Hi. I tried to log into eq and patch it but I can't for some odd reason. If I figure out how to patch the game I may come on and say hi to everyone.

have a great day all
Fyrewulf

Tico
02-04-2014, 11:04 PM
Hi Fyrewulf, what kind of error is it giving you? We should be able to help you get it working.

Deathredeemer
02-05-2014, 12:15 AM
I need to train your ranger ass when you get back on!!

(Its FF)

Cribbage
02-05-2014, 01:38 AM
hmm, have you been logging in lately? As in the past couple months. I've seen your toon around wasn't sure if it was you or not.

Fyrewulf
02-05-2014, 09:29 PM
when I click on the icon it does nothing and the message I eventually get is it wont connect. And yes a friend of mine has been playing around on fyre since I wasn't using him. not sure what to do

Satrn
02-05-2014, 11:25 PM
sounds like it might be a fire wall issue, check on the soe forums to make sure your router has the right portals open. also make sure firewall isnt blocking it

Namao
02-06-2014, 12:30 PM
FYRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my favorite ranger!!!!!

BTW FF ... he will most likely kill you ... believe me he's good at that lol ... although ... it would be interesting to watch and would give me an excuse to DL and log in again :P

Tico
02-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Fyre, have you downloaded the game recently or are you trying to connect and patch an old version of the game?

If you are on an old version of the game, you might try downloading the client and installing it. If you have already done that, it does sound like it might be a firewall issue.

Fyrewulf
02-06-2014, 08:23 PM
where do I find the download for eq and yes I am trying to use my old version. I can download it easily from where I am right now. And yes I am still extremely computer illiterate still. And thanks for remembering this poor ranger all of you.

Fyrewulf

Fyrewulf
02-06-2014, 08:33 PM
never mind I found it expect a ranger online in the next day or so.