PDA

View Full Version : Who Broke the Wheel?

Namao
05-14-2014, 10:52 PM
So I was going to surprise everyone by logging on this evening and saw that the server is down .... who the heck broke the wheel this time? :P

greychild
05-15-2014, 01:01 AM
Sony did their second (or third, depending on your counting) client release in two days. First one broke my client, second fixed it, 3rd one seems to have broken the server.
They did a rollback... my 20ish dead nasties for the 2nd Qeynos quest is back to 5 :/
GC

Namao
05-15-2014, 08:16 AM
That explains it ... thanks :)

Onto something else. As some might know I am going to be going for a life changing operation in September sometime as im not exactly sure when yet. Therefore i will be off for approximately 6 weeks, and depending on how im feeling i'll be on. Not sure if ill be raiding because ill have staples in my stomach and stitches elsewhere.

Also I'm going to be off for a week next month :)

Namao
06-11-2014, 12:48 AM
Turns out I don't have to wait until September for my surgery. On June 27th I will be in the hospital having my operation. I will be there for approximately 3 days depending upon my healing process. Afterwards I will be off work for 6 weeks or so again depending upon my healing process. In that time I hope to play abit.

Veauamil
06-11-2014, 01:20 PM
As I have been otherwise occupied a lot lately, I do not have a clue about this surgery. Please tell me you aren't taking Testosterone Boosters? *snicker* I mean...THAT would definitely be life changing.

Well - God Bless you. I hope June 27th results in a successful procedure and a healthy recovery beginning. I'll be on my way to Saranac Lake as the next day is my B-Day and I make it a point to always be on vacation when I turn a year older.

*hugs*
K/V

greychild
06-11-2014, 03:50 PM
Good luck on the 27th, and be sure to do all the doctors say - including getting up from the EQ screen and walking around periodically... :)
I hope Saranac Lake treats you well, too, Veau. Don't resurrect anything!
GC

Namao
06-30-2014, 01:22 PM
Well I have had my surgery and was released this morning. I am doing alright easily tired though.

sillaen
06-30-2014, 04:01 PM
Well I have had my surgery and was released this morning. I am doing alright easily tired though.

Gratz on a successful surgery. Get better soon :)

Araden
06-30-2014, 08:01 PM
Best wishes for a speedy recovery :hobbesdance:

Tico
06-30-2014, 09:36 PM
I'm glad the surgery went well and hope you recover quickly.

Namao
07-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Sadly I have had a set back. I was just released from the hospital a lil while ago. I might have had a mini stroke. Its not fun lemme tell you.

greychild
07-07-2014, 08:48 AM
ack!
Post-surgical small strokes aren't super-uncommon and often folks recover 100%, especially if you got back to the docs fast. But - that had to be scary. Take care. Yelp if there's anything we can do.
Follow the doctors' orders.... (yea I know, you were). And if you're not sure about something - ask! (someday I will tell you the the tale of the difference in meaning between me and doctor over "lifting light objects")
GC